19 May 2010

Last night, I attended the graduation for Crown Southwest and Norris Seminary. (Crown Southwest is a branch of The Crown College of the Bible that was opened a few years ago here in Dallas.) Our friends, Jordan and Kara (who we call Kay-Ruh) graduated last night. I'm so proud of them. They will be getting married in August of this year. I'm so excited for them.
After we went to the graduation, we went to Don Pablo's Mexican restaurant in Fort Worth. That place is AMAZING!!! The Smiths and Taylor went with us, and we all had tons of fun! My mum and Miss Jonna got the waiters to sing "Happy Birthday" for me and my brother, Casey. He turned 23 last Wednesday and this Saturday will be my 18th birthday. YIPPY!!! Oh, do you know how heavy real sombrerros are? man, they are extremely heavy! It was so much fun.
Tonight, our teen group will be going to Cassie's Fro-Yo for a special treat during class. I love that place!

No comments: