11 May 2010

Cassie's FroYo

I would like to write a review for a great place that opened in Grapevine, TX recently. If you are ever in the DFW area, make sure to take a trip to Cassie's Frozen Yogurt on Main Street in Grapevine. This self-serve FroYo place is very lovely to visit and the yogurt itself is delightful! I have only been to Cassie's twice, but I will recommend it to anyone! The employees are very kind and helpful, and the environment is VIBRANT! I love all of the neon colors on the walls. In addition to the several flavor options, there's a great topping bar, complete with your favorite candies and fruit. My favorite treat from Cassie's is a cup of Yellow Cake Batter yogurt topped with Mango, chocolate chip cookie dough pieces, pineapple, Oreo crumbles, and some jimmies. (For those of you who don't use random British terminology on a daily basis, "Jimmies" are sprinkles!)
Drop in to Cassie's next time you're in Grapevine!

No comments: