09 January 2010
Oh, also, last night I dreamed that I was at Crown for registration and dorm assignments. LOL I must be excited about it!
08 January 2010
- 7 AM - Wake up, do morning hygiene regimen, and do morning devotions.
- 8 AM - Make and eat breakfast. (2 bread, 1 protein, 1 fruit, 1 fat, 1 milk)
- 8:30 AM - Walk with the Leslie Sansome Walk Away the Pounds 2 or 3 mile video
- 9 AM - Clean the kitchen, bedroom, and do regular chores.
- 10 AM - Practice the piano
- 10:30 AM - Work on my blog and my novel, "My Own Meadow"
- 11 AM - Do whatever else I can do to be productive!
- 12 PM - Make and eat lunch. (2 breads, 2 proteins, 1 vegetable, 1 fat)
- 1 PM - 5 PM - Dependant on the day
- 5:30 - Help Mummy start dinner
- 6:30 - Eat Dinner with my family. (2 proteins, 1 bread, 1 vegetable, 1 fruit, 1 fat)
I am very excited about this meal plan. It is going to have to be a lifestyle change, but I know that I can do it! I plan on using this blog as a source of encouragement for myself. I feel that if I put my thoughts out there I will be able to stick to them easier.
07 January 2010
Today I started taking AdvoCare vitamins as part of my weight loss plan. I am taking their "CorePlex" pills three times a day. Unfortuantly, the pills in their packs are not completely vegetarian, so I cannot take them. I will, though, be able to take a pill called "Carb-ease". Although this is in a gelatin capsule, I will be able to take it apart and sprinkle the vitamin powder into food making it completly vegetarian. My goal for now is to be 3 or 4 dress sizes smaller by the day I leave for Crown in August. That seems like a very good goal for me at this time. Please pray that I will stick to this plan!