08 January 2010

Okay.....

I think that I need to make a daily schedule. If I do not have a schedule, I will not be able to focus and get everything accomplished as planned. With meals, I will put what I can eat.
The Daily Schedule of HRH Caitlyn Mae
  • 7 AM - Wake up, do morning hygiene regimen, and do morning devotions.
  • 8 AM - Make and eat breakfast. (2 bread, 1 protein, 1 fruit, 1 fat, 1 milk)
  • 8:30 AM - Walk with the Leslie Sansome Walk Away the Pounds 2 or 3 mile video
  • 9 AM - Clean the kitchen, bedroom, and do regular chores.
  • 10 AM - Practice the piano
  • 10:30 AM - Work on my blog and my novel, "My Own Meadow"
  • 11 AM - Do whatever else I can do to be productive!
  • 12 PM - Make and eat lunch. (2 breads, 2 proteins, 1 vegetable, 1 fat)
  • 1 PM - 5 PM - Dependant on the day
  • 5:30 - Help Mummy start dinner
  • 6:30 - Eat Dinner with my family. (2 proteins, 1 bread, 1 vegetable, 1 fruit, 1 fat)

I am very excited about this meal plan. It is going to have to be a lifestyle change, but I know that I can do it! I plan on using this blog as a source of encouragement for myself. I feel that if I put my thoughts out there I will be able to stick to them easier.

No comments: