09 January 2010

The Big Day....

Yesterday, Mummy and I filled out my application for The Crown College of the Bible. Every time she clicked the "Next" button, her stomach flipped and I got even more excited. She was sad because I am her baby and no parent is ever fully ready to send their baby off to college, especially when that college is a 17 hour drive away from home. my mom and I are extremely close so I know that this will be hard for both of us. Even though it will be hard, I am still SOOOOOOO excited about going to Crown in the Fall. I just wish that this year would go by quickly! Tommorrow, I am bringing three reccomendation forms to church. One has to be filled out by my pastor and the other two have to be filled out by general friends that are not related to me. I will probably have my youth director fill out one and and I'm not sure about the other one. I might get the couple that is over our junior high program to fill it out. I will ask them to send it in on Monday if possible, because Crown can not do anything with my application until they recieve the reccomendation forms. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Oh, also, last night I dreamed that I was at Crown for registration and dorm assignments. LOL I must be excited about it!

No comments: