04 February 2010

February Already????

Wow... where did the month of January go? It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating Christmas, and now the stores are full of Valentines cards and ridicuously oversized teddy bears! What has been happening in my life? Well, as I said a few weeks ago, I began to take Advocare vitamins. My whole family has been making changes in our daily food choices, and we have all lost some weight. I'm not sure how much weight I've lost exactly, but I am fitting in clothes that I couldn't fit in just a year ago! It is such a blessing to see results this quickly. I encourage you all to take these products. Yes, you have to work for results and change the way you eat and think, but if you are too lazy to do that, you probably don't really care about your health!
I'm still waiting on my acceptance letter from Crown. I hope it gets here soon!

1 comment:

Abigail Rogers said...

I see that you are interested in homeschooling! I am a homeschooler, and therefore hold unique views on life. On my blog I express those views, post recipes, book reviews, portions of interesting articles, and try to entertain and interest whatever small audience I might have. This blog was originally designed by a homeschooled teenage girl for homeschooled teenage girls, but you can still enjoy it if you aren't one!

http://differenthomeschoolgirl.blogspot.com/