06 July 2011

Because I knew you....

♪♫I've heard it said that people come into our lives
For a reason, bringing something we must learn,
And we are led to those who help us most to grow
If we let them and we help them in return.
Now, I don't know if I believe that's true,
But I know I'm who I am today because I knew you.
Like a comet pulled from orbit as it passes a sun,
Like a stream that meets a boulder halfway through the wood,
Who can say if I've been changed for the better,
But because I knew you,
I have been changed for good."♪♫
("For Good" from the play "Wicked"; written by Steven Schwartz)

I love my friends and my family. I miss my "family" from Crown. My closest friends there are my "family". They're not related to me through human blood, but we are tied together through the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, and they mean so much to me. That's all I wanted to say.

No comments: