23 February 2009

Projects, Projects, and... need I say more?

Okay, you know how, in public or private school, you work really hard your junior year and kind of have NO responsibilites senior year? HOMESCHOOLING IS NOT LIKE THAT!!!! Last semester, I did eleventh grade and had maybe two projects. Now, I'm taking all senior courses, and it is nothing but PROJECTS!!!!!!! For example, I have to do a Patriotic Project about one of the founding fathers. (I chose Patrick Henry. You know, "Give me liberty, or give me death!" guy.) Also, I have that recipe report I already talked about. Now, I am also reading Macbeth. I am so tired of projects! GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
Oh, I also have Vocation Project for Composition. I have to write a report about what I want to do for the rest of my life, have someone in this field fill out a questionaire, and other things. For the past few years, I have felt that it is God's will for me to be an elementary music teacher. I went to Fort Daniel Elementary school when we lived in Georgia, and I recently e-mailed my music teacher from there and she happily filled out my questionaire. I'm actually excited about this project, because it will help me as I'm in college and starting my career.
I probably should start working on my projects right now... I think I will!

No comments: