20 April 2011

Independent Baptist Friends International was such a blessing! I am so thankful for all that the Lord showed me through all of the messages. The thing He showed me the most is my need to fully trust Him. I prayed that He would give me an opprotunity to trust Him, and He gave it to me in a very strange way. Sunday afternoon, I drove to go pick up a family from Liberia to bring them to church, and while I pulled out (thankfully before getting them), a man in a Trail Blazer came down a steep hill about 60-65 miles per hour, right at me. I knew that he would hit me, and I heard the Lord tell me to get out of the way. The only option was to swerve to the right and hit a parked red pick-up truck. Therefore, my car, Dory, is no more :( It's really sad right now, but I am so thankful that the Lord spared my life in this event. Please pray for me to find a new car soon and that I will continue to trust in His power and holiness.

No comments: