20 September 2010

It's that time of year again...

The time of year I lose my voice, I mean. I can not stand this! I am a classically trained singer who has a very weak voice, and it enjoys giving out on me randomly. The other night, we all went to the Powell High School football game. (Which, of course, the Powell Panthers won!) and I tore one of my vocal cords screaming like a maniac. What was I screaming at? Not the game. Not the game at all. No. I tore a vocal cord cheering for the band's drumline. Those guys were beast!!! We all had a great time, but now, I have no voice. My friends are all taking turns playing "Mum" or "Dad" and slapping me if I try to speak, interpreting my sign language, and forcing me to drink horrible things such as Salt and Sodawater. (Trust me, it works like a mad person, but it is so disgusting!) I despise drinking it!!!!!!!!
Please pray that my voice will return quickly and that I will have the patience to try not to rush it, therefore damaging it further!

No comments: