02 September 2010

38 Chapters down... Eleven to go!

For those of you who aren't freshman here at Crown, I am talking about the book of Genesis. We have to read it by next Wednesday, and I am finished with all but eleven chapters! I am falling in love with Genesis. I never realized how interesting it is! Did you know that in just the first eleven chapters, not only do you learn the basics of Israel's history, but you learn two thousand years worth of it? It's amazing! I am so disappointed that I did not fall in love with Genesis before now! If you've never fully jumped straight into Genesis and read the Bible from the very beginning, I recommend you start NOW!

1 comment:

Loving Wife said...

I so agree!!! I loved reading the first chapters about creation. It was just so humbling to read how powerful God is. :D