17 June 2010

Crown Shopping!

I just got back from my first Mummy-Daughter college dorm supply shopping trip! With only one month and 27 days until we leave for Crown, I am becoming more and more anxious to leave. First we went to Anna's Linens and bought a nice mattress pad and a mattress topper. this is EXTREMELY important for adequate comfort. School would be really bad if I couldn't sleep, so I am prepared with a comfy mattress topper and my Advocare Nighttime Recovery! Next, we went to Ross and we bought a hot pink and grey container to hold my shampoo, conditioner, hair products, soaps, razors, and my blow dryer and straightener. (I have very thick and curly hair, so these are not even optional. lol) This will make it easy to store in a pantry or closet so I don't have a problem with trying to find everything I need in the dark.
Next, we went to Target and went bedding crazy! lol We bought a hot pink comforter with white polkie dots. We also bought a decorative round pillow that is white with pink, green, turquoise, and aqua polkie dots, so we bought a set of pink sheets and a set of aqua sheets. We next bought a pink towel set and an aqua towel set. I am just so excited about school!!!!!!!! I absolutely love The Crown College of the Bible!

No comments: