18 December 2009

Well, Good Golly, Miss Molly!!!

I apologize for the month-long absence from my blog! My family went out of town for a week to see my grandmother before she had a complete knee replacement, and I have been up at the church practicing, practicing, and (you guessed it) practicing some more for our Junior High/Senior High/ College and Career Christmas play entitled "Mary's Journey". This play shows a "behind the scenes" look at everything that took place in Mary's life once discovering that she would give birth to the Son of the Most High God. In the play, we are people who are putting on a church Christmas play! (Ironic, isn't it?) There are some very comical parts throughout the first act. Once our little characters begin to practice, the message in this play is astounding! It speaks of everything from the actual visit from the Arch Angel, Gabriel to Mary explaining the visit to her mother (played by yours truly!!!) to visiting Elizabeth. The second half of the play is the opening night, and everyone is serious. You meet Abigail, Mary's niece, Nicodemus, his wife, Haleigh, and various other characters. This play is absolutely amazing and I am so pleased to be a part of it!
This week, I will be at our church practicing for a total of 10 1/2 hours! Wow, that is an awful lot of practice! It will be a very tiring, but exciting, week!!!

No comments: