This week is going to be so wonderful! After about three months of countless hours of practice with our girls, Redeemed is ready to sing at Congress! How I praise the Lord for the talents He has given us as well as the opportunity to sing for Him. I am so excited and anxious for tomorrow night to get here. Although Congress does not begin until Monday night, tomorrow night is the beginning of our "Festivities". lol Our schedule is as follows:
- Sunday, after evening church service, the girls in Redeemed will head over to our "fearless leader's" house to have a sleepover and watch "Gladiator". Even though most of us are quite girly and love movies like "Pride and Prejudice", we all love a crazy awesome battle film! This evening will be filled of amazing fun!
- Monday morning, after probably sleeping in, we will start practicing. We will practice for hours until we need to get dressed, primed, and polished for the services. We actually have matching outfits! (I'll post pictures soon.)
- Monday evening at 7 o'clock, Congress starts. I encourage anyone in the Dallas/ Fort Worth area to come. The cost is $15 per person. This includes meals and a Christian Life Journal. It will take place at The Crown Southwest/ Norris Bible Seminary in Fort Worth. I'm not sure how many songs we will be singing Monday night.
- After Congress, we all (including our Jr. High girls) will head back to the Fieseler's house where we will watch "Up" and possibly "Singing in the Rain"! (love that movie)
- Tuesday morning at 10 o'clock, services start. During this session our Jr. High girls will join us onstage for a song that we all sing together called "By The Way of the Cross". Such a gorgeous song! Also, we will be singing several songs just as Redeemed. This will be followed by a few hours of break.
- Tuesday evening, we will meet back at the school for another session.
I am looking forward to this week!!!! Bro. Scott Pauley will be preaching all of the services, and I adore to hear that man preach. God has blessed him abundantly! I would like to ask you to pray for us, as well as Bro. Pauley and Bro. Knickerbocker.