29 September 2011

The Cutest Thing I've Ever Seen ^_^




This was, without a doubt, one of (if not the) greatest, most wonderfully adorable things that I have ever seen in my entire life. Yesterday, the Korean Children's Choir came to The Crown College and sang a few songs for us. It was so adorable! I loved meeting this sweet children; they were such a blessing to my heart and to everyone else that was there. They are lead by Dr. Billy Kim and vary from about 7-12 years old. They were sooooo cute and such great singers! I loved seeing them sing for the Lord! They sang "Ezekiel in the Valley of Dry Bones" (see the video at the bottom of the post), "The Lord Bless You and Keep You" (which I WILL be adding to YouTube and this blog later), "This Little Light of Mine", "It's a Small World", "Jesus Loves Me", and "Every Time I Feel the Spirit".

1 comment:

Caleb said...

They are so talented!