02 December 2010

I know, I know...

It has been a LONG time since I last came on here and blogged. I get fussed at by my friends for not coming on here often enough. For this, I apologize. I am a college student who has a lot to do. Therefore, I kindly ask you to deal with it :)
What has been happening? Tons! For example:
1) My voice is still horribly messed up. I am still speaking with a British accent, and have no idea when or if it will ever go away. Thankfully, my singing voice is back to normal, if not even stronger. Praise the Lord for that! I think I would go crazy (As if I'm not already) if it was messed up as well. I am so happy that I didn't have to have surgery for it. All I could think of was the classic catastrophe, Lady Julie Andrews. I still am estatic to have my voice back!
2) I got to spend Thanksgiving in Georgia with my dear friends, the Suertefelipe family. I love them so much and am so thankful that they took me into their home.
3) I was able to be a part of The Crown College Choir's presentation of selections from Handel's Messiah. WOW! That was such a blessing! I can't wait to do it again next year.
4) I am completely finished with classes for the semester! Goodbye first semester of freshman year!!!!!
5) I am signed up for traveling groups for this summer. I pray that I will be chosen for this :)
6) I am going home next Thursday for Christmas Break! I'll be home for almost a month, and I am super excited about it! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day,. friends!

No comments: