17 January 2012

What to do, what to do?

"Anybody remotely interesting is mad, in some way or another."-The Doctor (Doctor Who)

I love when people tell me I'm weird. I don't really know why, but I do know how much I love it. I'm not normal in any aspect. In fact, I am interesting. This must mean that I am "mad, in some way or another". I always strive to be myself, not someone else. I was born original; why in the world would I want to die as a carbon copy of someone else? While I'm home, I want to do some things to bid my time. If I stop moving, I'll become full of sorrow; I'll become, as my mum says, a mullygrub. Here are some things I want to do these next few months: 
  • Learn how to play Lola, my dulcimer
  • Make the t-shirt quilt I have been wanting to make for the longest time 
  • Find a pen pal 
  • Write more handwritten letters 
  • Finish writing a novel 
  • Paint the laundry room like I've always said I was going to do... Chalkboard paint on the cabinets? Sounds lovely! 

No comments: