05 December 2011

He Knows...

John 6:6 "And this he said to prove him: for he himself knew what he would do." 

You mightn't understand why the Lord is testing you, but He Himself knows what He is doing. The Lord is omniscient; why do we question Him? He is omnipotent; learn to lean on His almighty arms. He is omnipresent; He is with you at all times. 

The Lord is testing you to prove you. He wants to see if you're worthy. 

Stand strong in the face of adversity. Kneel before His throne in humility. Lay in His loving arms. 

He is going to help you, for "he himself knew what he would do". 

♪♫All to Jesus, I surrender. All to Thee, I freely give. I will ever love and trust Him, in His presence daily live. And I surrender all. I surrender all. All to Thee, my blessed Saviour, I surrender all.♪♫

No comments: