30 November 2011

Sometimes...

I've waited a rather long time to work up the courage to write this blog post.... Bear with me, please. 
Sometimes, we have to make difficult decisions. While they mightn't seem fair, they're necessary. After much prayer on the subject, I have decided not return to Crown in the Spring. I hope that you will pray for me as I stay home. This has, for now, been the hardest decision I have ever made. never did I think that I would choose to not return to the place that I love the most. I wish to stay here forever, but I can't. I need to go home for a little while. 
The Lord gives everyone troubles in life just so that we can remember who He is. 

You will never realize how great of  a God He is until you have been broken down. 

While this isn't easy in the least, it is something that I know the Lord God Yahweh wants me to do. I hope that you will pray for me this next semester as I stay home, work, and get my needed medical treatments. I will, of course, be continuing with this blog so that everyone can know how the Lord is working in my life. 

No comments: