31 December 2008

Happy New Year!!!!

Well, with only about twelve hours until 2009, I'd like to reflect on this past year.

TOP TEN THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN 2008:
  1. I recieved Christ as my personal Lord and Savior.
  2. I went to Maui!
  3. I made the desicion to homeschool for my final year of school.
  4. I got a puppy and I love him to death.
  5. I started a blog.
  6. I got over a horrible back pain.
  7. I was diagnosed with PCOS.
  8. I went ice-skating for the first time the other day. (And I did horribly, didn't I, Jade? lol)
  9. I snorkled within inches of a huge sea turtle.
  10. I lived.

I can't beleive how fast this year has flown by. I've only been on this Earth for 16 short years, but I've noticed how much shorter each year feels. I wish everyone a very Happy New Year.

No comments: